Help Jo Adams plant 1500 indigenous trees
- Jo Adams has been involved in a restorative project along the Wharekawa River on his property with the assistance of the WRC.
- Now is the time for the next stage of the restoration project on his property. Planting 1500 indigenous trees.
- How brilliant that we can be part of this project!
- Come and see the bank restoration that has already been done. Move the project to the next stage.
- We need volunteers! Glad to give a little time to someone who commits so much time and effort to our community.
Saturday 29th June 10 a.m
Saturday 6th July 10 a.m.
If you can be there the first Saturday or the following Saturday just send a msg to 0272554508 or email@example.com